Oula's Christmas Suprises..Finally the perfect POP:)

Oula, I love your new acquisitions!! That red is definitely the perfect POP! How great that your family found something you really love without having to ask (and I know you mentioned red in an earlier post). Merry Christmas! Have a great time in Barcelona

All are perfect!! I love the Truffle GGH Work!! The leather is divine and the fact that you found her by accident in a shop near your parents... definitely shows you were meant to be together. Enjoy your xmas goodies!

Wow! OOula, each of them are amazing! Your family is so fantastic to really know what you would like, mine got me a new shower head???? I live in a new house.... why would they do that...??? ANyway.... Merry Christmas and I cannot wait to see modeling pics!

WOW~ a very merry christmas to u! What sweet relatives! And I am in love w/ ur truffle work...I've always loved truffle w/gold hardware! And the greige (?) mini compagnon is too sweet .... is the red city a rouge vif? It is gorgeous too! LOVE THEM ALL! Enjoy!

oula..congrats on scoring the truffle work! it's so pretty and on sale too!..so lucky! lovely new gifts..you have a great family...congrats on the new additions and happy holidays! :heart: