Oula was bbag naughty again..sigh..family pics!

1. uh oh..hi girls
    after my last purchase (super deal on a caramel city in pristine condition) I decided to cut out of buying for a while..
    It worked, even when Ive been to the states where bbag temptation seemed to follow me around constantly!!(trunk show, loads of lovely girls carrying them etc...)
    Now I returned two days ago and a girl I know distantly ,calls me and offers her gh truffe brief she bought in paris few month ago, for 200 euro below retail..:wtf:
    after some back and forth (I never bought gh before..) she showed me the bag+receipt etc and I did it... I LOOOOOOVE HER:heart:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

where will this obsession end :p:nuts::yahoo:

2. I love it. The color looks so rich. Congrats oula!!

3. Love the color. Congrats the bag looks great on you. I also love the your collection

4. Awesome family of girls you have there :drool: :drool: :drool:

I always say, BAN bag bans :p

5. You look fabulous, and I love your collection! Congrats on the new brief!!

6. Great bag, and fantastic collection.

7. You look great w/ the gh! This looks amazing w/ your skin. COngrats on your expanding collection!

8. Love the bag and it looks so nice with your outfit! The Brief works really nicely on you.

9. Congrats, Oula! I'm glad to know that everything worked out.

10. LOL - i knew you would get it!! it looks awesome, what a great collection you have now! congrats and btw- the obssession will only continue to grow ;)

11. Congrats on the new bbag and it looks stunning on you. I like how you have a bunch of great colors all in different styles.

12. Oula girlie welcome back and congrats:yahoo: on your gorgeous GH Brief. :tup:You look fantastic with it as always.:wlae:

13. Gorgeous!! I am loving all of the neutrals you have going on in your collection!! :tup:

14. Thanks so much everyone...its just so great to share stuff like that..my friends just dont quite understand my obsession;)
    The leather is so thick.. I cant believe its sitting right next to me
    :graucho:

15. Gorgeous! I can never keep a bag ban:sad: