Ouch...I broke my ban...

I'm so happy your lump is benign! :yahoo:

I went through the same thing last October and it's so frightening.

Love the jumbo! I think more retai therapy is in order! :lol:

I am glad to hear that you are okay too, after all those mental abuse!

Thanks again for letting me share my worry with you all! *smile*

Gorgeous bag!:love: Happy to hear that everythings ok with you. :happydance: Funny, I was at NM in Stanford yesterday too. I was seriously looking at the large expandable tote. If it's still there, I may go back on Saturday and get it.

Gorgeous bag!:love: Happy to hear that everythings ok with you. :happydance: Funny, I was at NM in Stanford yesterday too. I was seriously looking at the large expandable tote. If it's still there, I may go back on Saturday and get it.

Sandi, I was there around 11ish, and it was busy. Were you there at that time? Actually, I stayed in NM till around 2pm...then had to rush back to Fremont to pick up my little girl. I might go back there this Thurs...lol...for the Sisley makeover, unless I chicken out. Hope that expandable tote will still be there waiting for you to take home. Don't forget to share your joy with us!

:yahoo:

Cheers to your continued good health and happy shopping!!! :drinkup:

Thanks for all your supports and good vibes...I got the result around 11:30 this morning, and it is benign. The doctor said that I can leave the lump alone, it won't do me any harm, or any pain. In times, it might either shrink or grow a bit larger. I feel like a big rock has lifted away from me. :yahoo: Thanks again!

This bag that sure have brought me luck and now...I can tell my dh that it is my lucky charm...so don't tell me to return in...hehe...:P

Thanks again, I am really touched by all your concern of my health! I have learnt that life is too precious to waste, we have to treasure every moment we can for our families, friends, and of course....our Chanel shopping spreeeee! :drinkup: