Other than PURSE, I collect these too.......

1. Hi everyone, I have been quiet for a long time... but now I'm back
    Just take photos of the "things" I collect other than purse....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_1784_resize.JPG IMG_1785_resize.JPG IMG_1786_resize.JPG IMG_1789_resize.JPG
  2. some more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_1799_resize.JPG IMG_1800_resize.JPG IMG_1815_resize.JPG
  3. AND my beloved BLYTHE

plz don't mind the photo of young BF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_1802_resize.JPG IMG_1803_resize.JPG
  4. Can you post some info about your collection? What are they? Where do you get them? Are they limited editions? etc

5. Oh, I LOVE your collection! Those bears are Tokidoki, right? I especially love the flag ones. Thanks for sharing. :smile:

6. Very cute!

7. What are those little bears?

8. Aw, how cute!

9. Very cute. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

10. oh sorry
    here we are

Those bears are called BearBrick,designed and produced by MediCom Toy Incorporate.

Be@rbricks are most often sold individually in "blind box" assortments, in which figures are packed in small boxes, and the only way to know which particular figure is inside a particular box is to purchase and open the box.

The one that photo in a group (not the ones with only three bearbrick in the photo) are sold in blind box. Some are easy to get, some is only 1.04%. every half a year, Medicom will release new series of bearbrick.

The ones with only three bearbrick in the photo are special edition. The ones with flag were special made for World Cup Football, The other ones with dot and lines were special made for Eames Office

11. wow so cool, how many have you bought altogether?

12. Love the bears!! Although I find ALL dolls a bit scary lol.

13. Wow, that's so cool:wlae:

14. Those are very cool! Great collection.

15. ooo cute!