Other styles in the silver reissue color?

1. I was at Saks in Troy, MI yesterday and they had a small reissue bag in a gorgeous metallic silver color. I think the name of the color was either dark silver or dark grey, but the color looked like a mix of silver and bronze. (It also came in a beautiful gold.) Does anyone know if any other style of bag was made in this silver/bronze color? I really liked the color but do not want it in the reissue. I have not seen a picture of it yet, but I will keep looking and post it if I find one. Thanks so much!

2. I found a picture of the purse. It was posted in the reference library by "clanalois". She said it is a Spring 07 Cruise Reissue 226 in Dark Silver. Does anyone know if any other style was or will be made in this exact color. I love the shade but wanted a purse other than the reissue. Thanks so much.

[​IMG]

3. i don't think this exact shade was used in any other bags, but chanel did release several metallic bags (for ex, the luxury ligne was available in a metallic black).

4. JENNY LAUREN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT!!! WHERE WHERE PLEASE TELL ME!!!
    Can I have a phone number and can you ask him to hold it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee and what size is it?

5. Hi Chanelobsessed! I sent you a PM with all of the info. Good luck!

6. Thank *jennifer*. I figured they didn't make another bag in that color, but I was hoping to get lucky. Thanks for the help!