Other people carrying fakes, how does it affect your LV buying

1. Just wondering does it make you more hesitant about buying LV cause there are tons of other people out there carrying those hideous fakes.
    Do you know what I mean? If I spend 1K on a bag and people look at me wondering is that a fake, I don't know if it would bother me. I only have one LV (montsouris and wallet). I love LV and would love to buy some more but don't want people thinking I have a fake because 98% of the folks where I live wear the fakes. What are you feeling on this?

2. I don't really look at what people carry - I know I'm carrying the real deal, and that's good enough for me. :smile:

3. i'm pretty sure 99% of the people who actually notice what i'm carrying think my bags are fake. but it doesn't matter. i know mine is real, even if others' aren't.

4. I don't think ANYTHING can stop me from buying LV bag, not even tons of fakes around me!!!:lol:

5. It used to deter me, but now, I don't care. I love LV and buy it with a passion!

6. I used to have that same issue about Louis Vuitton being mass produced with fakes.Especially since I am young. In my school probably 95% of the bags are fake.But most people are beging to know the diffrence between fakes,and authentic bags. So its all good!:supacool:

7. It annoys me sometimes but it ain't going to stop me from buying more LVs. At least my family and close friends know I have the real thing.

8. It's not the fakes that deter me from buying LVs, but the excessive exposure that has kind of put me off buying the monogram lines. To make this more clear, with seeing too many of them around (fakes and real ones), I have found myself to be fed up of the LV monogram lines themselves.

Plus, I have been kind of apalled by LV's pricing policy in the past, so I rarely ever buy from them during the last few years. When I do, I usually go for the "unsung" lines, such as epi and, to a lesser degree, damier.

That said, I still adore :heart: and carry my mini monogram canvas speedy that was my first luxury buy with my own money something like 10 years ago!

9. I honestly don't care.
    I take pride in knowing that while their fake bags are falling apart, mine are still as perfect as the day I bought them.

10. I see more fakes than I do authentic LV, but it doesn't discourage me from buying more because I a true LV lover will be able to tell the difference between a real purse and a fake purse and the authentic purses are much prettier than the fakes.

11. to be honest, its kinda bothering me...

12. thats why im more into LV small stuffs like wallet....

13. I don't let it bother me. I know my bags are real and that is all that matters. Sure, I know that there will always be someone who will see my bag and think it's fake, but I know that will happen with any of my bags.

14. Don't worry so much about what other people think.

What should please you about your bag is its beauty, its longevity, and the fact that you know it's real, not what everyone else thinks of it.

I like getting compliments on my bag, but that is the extent to which I notice the impression it makes on others. Even if I do wonder if some idiot doubts that it's real, that's really their problem, not mine.

15. :yes: Same here.Don't care what people think,quality speaks for itself.:smile: