OT but I need some support!

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
My guy and I bought a 2007 chevy cobalt today and i am so sick to my stomach! We needed a new car but the price tag is just killing me because we just paid for it all today.

Can I get a little love please:crybaby: No more LV for so long!

Congrats on the new car. Don't worry, LV will still be around when you get back on your feet. Enjoy the ones you have now for a little while, that's all. =)

I think that's a pretty normal feeling when you buy a new car. I cried and had a panic attack after I got home the night I bought mine! LV will always be there when you want it again! Congrats on the car!

Yes, congrats on the new car!:yahoo: Take this time that you're on LV ban to really use the bags that you have. Appreciate them. Rotate and give them fair treatment. So often, we're on to our next purchase before we've enjoyed what we already have. KWIM? Assess what is missing from you're bag wardrobe, and make lists of what you'd like to get once your ban is over. I love to make lists! Before you know it you'll be back making regular purchases, and there will be a whole new crop of bags to choose from.