OT but I need some support!

1. My guy and I bought a 2007 chevy cobalt today and i am so sick to my stomach! We needed a new car but the price tag is just killing me because we just paid for it all today.

Can I get a little love please:crybaby: No more LV for so long!
  2. Congrats on the new car. Don't worry, LV will still be around when you get back on your feet. Enjoy the ones you have now for a little while, that's all. =)
  3. Congrats on the new car! How very exciting!!! Well you know you can't drive a handbag! :heart:
  4. Angela:heart: You need a car to haul home all those LV purchases in the future.:flowers:
  5. :smile::yes: congrats on the new car!!
  6. I think that's a pretty normal feeling when you buy a new car. I cried and had a panic attack after I got home the night I bought mine! LV will always be there when you want it again! Congrats on the car!
  7. Congrats on the car. You'll love it and won't even miss more bags.
  8. Yes, congrats on the new car!:yahoo: Take this time that you're on LV ban to really use the bags that you have. Appreciate them. Rotate and give them fair treatment. So often, we're on to our next purchase before we've enjoyed what we already have. KWIM? Assess what is missing from you're bag wardrobe, and make lists of what you'd like to get once your ban is over. I love to make lists! Before you know it you'll be back making regular purchases, and there will be a whole new crop of bags to choose from.
  9. So true!
  10. *hugs* Hang in there in a few days the sticker shock will be gone! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  11. Congrats on the car!! The car is far more important that the LV's and the more you drive around in it you will be thrilled!
  12. Congrats on the new car!!Itll be worth it!
  13. Congrats on the new car. It is hard to take when you pay all at once, but it's so much better in the end...think of all the interest you're saving :smile:
  14. congrats on your car! no need to be sad, a car is a huge purchase you should enjoy =) definitely more important than LV
  15. congrats to your new car! cheer up! it's a nice car!