OT, and hopefully not completely inappropriate...

Please help name Baby X

• Scarlett

• Sloane

• Lola

• Vaughn

Results are only viewable after voting.

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
I'm sorry if this isn't allowed (completely off-topic), please remove and let me know if it is. I needed some opinions from my fellow Chanel lovers, trusting in your taste.
I've just had a baby girl on Sunday. I have actually left the hospital without naming her! I want something different, but not a name that sounds like a word I made up.
I have a year to come up with something, according to Michigan law, but want to avoid that for so many reasons (I'd never wait that long - can you believe I have a year?!?).
So, please give me your votes and opinions on the ones we've narrowed it down to and feel free to add any suggestions. The final four:
Scarlett (not after the actor)
Sloane
Lola
Vaughn
Thank you from me & Baby X.

:yahoo: Congratulations! I have a baby too and I changed his name, twice! I love Lola, Scarleet is a close second. They sound like such beautiful names for your beautiful daughter x Good luck :yes:

Congratulations on your baby girl!!

I like the name Scarlett!

I named my niece Chanel...12 years ago! :P I didn't even own any Chanel bags at that time, but I loved that name, even then. :smile:

Congrats!!! :yahoo: How exciting. I actually like all the names you came up with, but I like Sloane best. I love different names! When I have kids, if I have a son I want to name him Rune and a daughter Diem. :smile: