Ostrich Birkin????

1. So, because I'm a complete addict I continue to prowle eBay and web-sites that sell Hermes products.....and....came across what is most likely a Fake but it's a GORGEOUS ostrich Birkin!!!!

Wow....I think when I'm ready for a Birkin and if they MAKE ostrich Birkins this might just be the bag for me (unless, of course, the Rouge H pops up.....).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6890670203

2. That bag is gorgeous shopmom! I love living vicariously through you! I think there needs to be a family portrait soon!!!

3. Yup, that's a fake one alright. =(

4. :sick: :sick: on that seller. But the combo is lovely!

5. Yeahhhhhh!!!!! That dark golden colour would be a GREAT compliment to your collection!

But then, so would H Rouge.......:amuse:

6. That sucks this was fake, I just love that color in ostrich! IF you find the real thing Shopmom, go for it- its beeeeeeautiful!

7. I was going to say you really need an ostrich something to round out that family lol.....

8. Ok...I'm going to start chanting....ostrich, ostrich, ostrich....

9. Oh, I love chants! You must get something ostrich next Shopmom! What more could a girl want (ok, bad question:shame: for this forum)!!! :heart:

10. yeah go for ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich ostrich

ok now i am hungry

11. You know....I'm still so in love with VB's Gold Ostrich Kelly....I just think one day a glorious vintage one will show up for me. It might not even matter if it's showing its age.....

12. the bag was fake? or the or the seller sells fakes?

13. isn´t that the same??;) :hrmm:

14. I have heard that some sellers sell real and fake bags. I thought the bag looked real,But the price seems too good to be true.

15. I love that ostrich color!! I can't tell if it's a fake or not.