Oso Fresh

1. I have to RAVE about this product! They are food storage containers infused with silver to make food last longer. My father-in-law was telling me all about them, so I thought I'd check it out.

I bought a 14 piece set from Bed Bath & Beyond ($40+ 20% off coupon) and put basil in it as my first test. Three days later it was just as I had picked it that day. Made some pesto and stored the rest. 7 days later it is still crisp w/o any brown!

Next test was raspberries. Bought them on Sunday and they were still fresh and intact by Friday when I finished them off. I usually can't get more than 2-3 days out of berries before they turn to mush...

Also, Costco carries a 23 piece set, which I recommend... more bigger sizes, which are necessary, once you realize how awesome this product is :p

2. wow that's amazing! my food stuff cannot stay long in the fridge. the brand is call Oso Fresh?

3. Yep! I just ordered more of it b/c the 14 piece set was not enough. I have been using for 2 1/2 weeks now and I LOVE this stuff! I use one of the big containers for a bread box and my bread has lasted so much longer (especially in this humid weather!) Oh and my crackers... crisp, crisp, crisp.. not soggy after a few days (I live in a VERY humid area, a swamp really).

4. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to look for them.:tup:

5. Interesting that you mentioned about this product. I almost bought this product last week but then wasn't sure if it would work. Glad to hear it does work. I'll check it out at costco. THanks:tup:

6. Does anyone know how much the Costco set costs at the store? I checked the costco website, but they only give the price which includes shipping and handling.

7. ^^ You know... I ordered two sets (one for my mother) and they NEVER came. I called customer service and they had given me a tracking number that wasn't UPS and have the status as "shipped". The guy said he'd check into it b/c it was being shipped directly from manufacturer...

I don't know if I've been charged yet, but I am checking... such a dissappointment, I was really looking forward to the larger sizes.

8. $94.99

9. Thanks Tabbyco! Sorry to hear about your delivery trouble. I'm interested in knowing how much the set costs in the store. I think the $94.99 is the cost from the website, which includes shipping.

10. Good to know! I may have to get a set.