Oscar Pre-Party 2007

1. Ok all of you smart people- I need your help. Does anyone know or can find any Oscar 2007 pre-party info?! I have looked high and low and can't find anything... HELP!!

(if you find a link please post it!!)

2. Hmmmm. I'm no good at this. I'd like to know too though.

3. Bump.. anyone?!?!

4. Sorry Megs, I can't help with your question but I felt bad that no one was responding so I'll bump it up too :flowers:

5. I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Entertainment weekly always has good info on events leading up to the Oscars, if that's what you mean. There's always a whole bunch of shows that have their awards just before the Oscars, like the Independent Spririts Awards...

E-online is a good place as well

6. maybe Variety Magazine could help? :shrugs:

7. Sorry - have had a look but can't find anything so I will bump instead!:flowers:

8. I don't know if you already found your answer Megs, but what about trying these.

-Calling PR firms in LA? If you call the PR firm of someone you know is going to be there (Jack Nicholson seems to always show up), maybe they can give you some information?
    -Getting an old issue of InStyle Magazine, People, or other magazine from this year, that covered this year Pre-Party. You could call the companies they mention & the restaurants they mention and see if they have any information. The major movie studios seem to stick to the companies/restaurants that they know.
    -Same as above, but try finding out who does the gift bags.
    -What about calling the studios directly?

If you tell me what you're specifically looking for, I might be able to think of some other options. I'm weird, I like doing research.