General Discussion

Orlando Fl meet up

princesslisa Posted By princesslisa Posted Feb 10, 2009

1. I just moved to Orlando just over a month ago from New York and have an unique idea for a meet up

I found out yesterday that I won a Happy Hour Party at Howl at the Moon on International Drive

Here are the details
    FRIDAY FEB 20TH 5-8PM MUST BE 21TO ENTER

FREE ADMISSION FOR THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE IN MY PARTY

YOUR FIRST 2 DRINKS ARE $1 EACH

FREE BUFFET

LIVE MUSIC!!

So if you are interested PM me all you have to do is say my full name at the door and I will give you that info via PM or anyother questions you may have PM me

2. Aww, that sounds like a great opp to meet everyone!! I wish it were elsewhere though because I don't drink. Nonetheless, I hope everyone has a fun night!

3. you dont have to drink to have fun there! i love the music and singing along!

i hope that some of u can attend and everyone is welcomed to bring along people

4. Thanks so much, that sounds like fun but I am scheduled to work that day. I live in Tampa and don't get off until about 7:30pm so I would not be able to make it. Hope you all have fun.

5. Lisa, Welcome to Florida, I am from New York as well! Thanks for the invite, unfortunately I am in Miami, Hope you have a wonderful time and Congrats on the Prize :smile:

6. I'm in Orlando but unfortunately cant make it that day. Sounds like fun though! Would love to join other meetups in the area in the future though.

7. keep me posted on orlando meet ups!

8. i wish i lived in orlando i would go .