NY 10013
    (btw Grand and Howard)

All enquiries: 212 643 4910 or gail@showroomseven.com

TERMS & CONDITIONS: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover
    No refunds/returns
    No exchanges
    No eBay sellers welcome
    All items sold as seen

2. I went yesterday and scored 4 lovely dresses! Although they weren't super cheap... roughly 150 each (includes tax such a bummer!!). Two gorgeous tunic dresses from her current collection and two babydoll style dresses from her 2006 fall collections which I've been dreaming about for a while. No handbags to be found when I went at 6:30pm. I was told that they weren't going to be replenishing the stock as they sold out most of their handbags in the morning. Is anyone planning to go there this week?

3. I might pop over after work. I wanted to go yesterday but got waylaid. I lik haow they put "no eBay sellers welcome."

4. Damn! I love her bags!!

5. I went and didn't get anything. I almost got a raincoat, but I put it back at the last minute. I'm off to LA and Las Vegas for two weeks so I don't need to spend money on something I don't really need.

6. why does the city i live in have no fun sales!?!?!

7. That's funny. I doubt they would know. Anyone been there and see any good resell opportunities?

8. Do they ship if you call in? If not, I might be able to pick up a few pieces for you when I go.

9. Were there any travel bags there?

10. Yep!