Original Speedy 30 - classic?

1. Hello all, Help out an Ohio gal. I have always wanted a Speedy 30, I think its classic and a bag that I will be able to use forever, never going out of style. I don't often buy myself expensive things, I'm a newlywed, fixing up our first home, and everything that goes along with that. So I've saved up the money for my purse splurge and I am ready to shop! Tell me all you big city ladies - is the Speedy a classic or am I just an outdated fan. I don't want to regret my purchase in the long run. Would love to hear some opinions before I buy. Thanks! Cynthia

2. The most classic LV ever!

3. An absolute, total classic. It will NEVER go out of style.

4. Speedy is definitely a classic. It was made for Audrey Hepburn and it doesnt get much more classic then that. I think the Speedy is one of the must have bags that every Louis Vuitton fan must have.

5. Yes, the speedy was "in" 20 years ago and still is today! My 60 yr old aunt was so suprised!! It is absolutely a classic which is why I chose the speedy for my first ever LV!! Don't forget to try on t he 25 too!

6. Thanks for the input, I didn't know about the Audrey Hepburn history behind it. Can't wait to go shopping!!!

7. forever classic :love:

8. The speedy it definatly a classic. As long you like hand held bags I'm sure you will love it forever. I was my first LV, now I have 2 and would love to have many more.

9. Classic!

10. Welcome aboard. I am from Indiana, and yes, the speedy is a classic.

11. total classic. go for it, you will not regret it for a second.

12. Very classic.

13. Definitely !

Personally though, I prefer the 25 size.

14. Absolutely classic - it will never go out of style. Get it - you'll love it!

15. ^^iTa..:love: speedy is such a beauty:girlsigh: