Original Print Bella Bella

1. To use or not to use? That is the question!

I'm a bit of a lurker on these forums, this is actually my first post. Been a Tokidoki fan for a while, have a couple bags, but yeah. I have recently bought an Original Print Bella Bella (Meomi qee in it's little bag and everything - be still, my beating heart :love:) on eBay - and I cannot decide whether to use it or not.

I'm pretty careful with the bags that I have now, so I guess it wouldn't be so bad to use it, but I don't think I'll use it during the winter months.

What do you guys think?
  2. I have one, I just got it! I've been using it non-stop for the past two weeks, so I think that its fine to use during the winter months. I don't think that the prints are season specific, some may fit better with some seasons (I won't use my L'amore bv now because I feel that its too springy), but you can wear them year round!
  3. I should have been more clear: the reason I say not during the winter months is because it's been snowing (A LOT) lately, and I don't want to chance getting my Bella Bella dirty!
  4. Hrm, well if it were me and if the OP Bella Bella is my favorite, I'd just wear another bag that I wouldn't care if it gets dirty. Then I'd wear it on those days where the weather says there will be no snow/rain or stuff.

I don't know if snow/rain really ruins it though. I've heard that if it's just sprinkles, it's ok, but not in insane rainy/snowy weather.

And hey, if it gets dirty just a little bit, tide pen it :]]
  5. That's why I carry around a Tide Pen, if I see a spot I clean it. But I know what you mean, it hasn't really snowed yet here in NY, but its been that yucky dirty slush, but I'm not worried about my bag. The snow isn't going to affect your bag, the only thing that will happen is that its going to get a bit wet, its not like you're sticking your bag in a slushy icky snowbank, lol.
  6. Use it! I think OP looks good any time of year :smile:
    And snow you can typically brush right off before it gets your bag wet. Also bella bellas arent too big (right? never seen one irl) so you can just tuck it under your arm when you're walking outside. And like others said, there's always tide pen! :smile:

Congrats on your bella bella!
  7. its rare now that I use my OP i am afraid the grommets might come off
  8. I've decided to use my Bella Bella, and all is well! I only use it on good-weather days, though, of course. Haven't had any accidents, and I'm hella gentle with it (and I'm sure I get funny looks for babying this bag), so yeah.

Thanks for your opinions, ladies. :smile: