Original '06 Legacy Ali in Whiskey at Leesburg VA outlet

1. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw these there this week (Sunday afternoon). At least 8 of them, all in great condition, all in Whiskey, and all under $250. Good thing I already have one or I'd have had to take one home with me!:lol:
  2. I never see anything good when I go there (only about once or twice a year). I'll have to see if I can get DH to take me soon...
  4. If you go to outletsonline.com you can find the phone numbers for the outlets. I don't think that they can ship to a customer though :oh: sorry.
  5. Pinkie,
    Thanks. I'll give them a call, but you're probably right. :sad: Darn!!
  6. Guess who is driving out to leesburg next weekend..... :graucho:
  7. no they will ship, but you pay full price!

I haven't been to the leesburg outlet since... summer!:nuts:
    Sometime soon, hopefully i can get up there!
    I'm in manassas, so it's the only one close by!
  8. the only way you can get the outlet to ship it for the price that it is on sale for is to go to your closer outlet and do what's called a charge/send. where you pay for it at your local outlet and they send the info to the outlet that has your stuff, then they will ship the items even to your home. :yes:
  9. I was at the Leesburg outlet two days ago and the Legacy display was gone. I only saw four Legacy items (not Ali) in the clearance area. If anyone is planning a trip there specifically for Legacy, you may want to call first to see if they restocked in the past few days.
  10. They had loads of them in the LV outlet center...
  11. Rensky, what is the LV outlet center?

12. Fuzz.
    Did you see anything else worth checking out? Its a 1.5 hour drive for me, so I only want to do it if its worth it!
  13. OMG! It's only a 45 minute drive/ferry from my house... -sigh-
  14. Hey M~
    I am from Baltimore. You are only an hr away from the Coach Outlet un Hagerstown....I go there quite often....I must say, it hasn't had anything there for me l8ly, but it may be different for you!

15. I went there again today since it's only about ten minutes away from me. It's probably not worth a 1.5 hour drive if you're only interested in Coach. There were 2 legacy items - a black satchel and a real small shoulder flap. Other than the usual outlet items, there were Hamptons Carryalls and Hobos, one black Bleecker duffle (large, I think), black leather medium Ergo hobos, a few Chelsea bags, and one Signature Stripe Tote with a light blue stripe.

There are a lot of good deals at the other outlet stores in Leesburg. I found some great stuff at J.Crew, Ann Taylor, and Saks (a Linea Pelle Dylan Cross Body Clutch marked down from $115 to $39).