origan weekender

1. for all of you who are unfamiliar with the color and/or size of the bal origan 06 weekender, mimi will be helping me post some photos:heart: ... this color is very interesting and once you have one weekender, you will want more.... it is a really fun size to rock around with.

2. chaus rocks this bag! it's so yummy! :heart:

a503re2.jpg ca62re2.jpg
  3. Great bag, and nice view~

4. Love the color!!! You wear it well :yes:.

5. Love that bag. Looks great on you :smile:

6. Love that color!!!

7. love the bag Chaus! you look like a model:heart: :heart: :heart:

8. thank you for the compliments, guys! the receptionist at the nail salon told me i looked like i was meeting nicole richie for lunch when i wore that outfit. LOL.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. LOL! You do look like an heiress, now that you mention it. :cool:

I ordered a City in that color last week and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I may not sleep tonight....

10. weekender and first are my fav. size.
    you look fab!!
    love that bag!

11. I LOVE IT!!!! I hope I don't regret passing up on origan... It's beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:

It's official now, I think I *need* a weekender next :lol: I can just see bf rolling his eyes at the weekender, he thinks the city is a HUGE bag already!

12. thanks everbody for the nice words, i used to think my city was huge and then i started with works... but the weekender, sigh, its a special bag..........and this color did take me by suprise........

13. wow i looove the color and size chaus :love: do you use it as a daily bag ? looks amazing :heart: :heart:

14. Wow, I don't know what caught my eye more...the bag, the view, or your tv. lol no matter what I love them all!!

15. I know exactly what u mean...I start with first...then city and then...weekender...and guess what..I love weekender the best. ;)