Organizing my purse...

1. What would be an ideal item to keep inside my Speedy 30 to hold miscellaneous small items (lipstick, change, business cards, store receipts, etc...)? Any suggestions?
    :smile:

2. I use the Damier make-up pouch for my makeup, advil, mirror, etc. It holds quite alot! Pic below.

My other suggestion is a mini Pochette

[​IMG]

3. What about a mongram canvas pochette cosmetique :idea:

4. I use the med. chamelion purse insert. I keep it filled and just lift it from one purse to the other. It is lightweight, makes changing purses easy and it has a ton of pockets and compartments (omg, I sound like a commercial....:roflmfao::roflmfao:). I think the one I have is the extra sturdy but they have a website where can you can look at the different models.

5. What about a WAPITY?

6. ^^^^^^^^

Wapity Case $290 USD
    [​IMG]

7. I use the Damier Mini Accessories pouch ... it's perfect for those little miscellaneous things. I posted pics in one of the threads once of how much I could fit into it ... it's holds a lot and yet doesn't seem overly large.

8. I just found the pics on my HD ... this is the Mini Accessories Pouch and how much I am able to put in it ...

mini_inside.jpg mini_outside.jpg
  9. Maybe the cosmetique or a pochette the mini one?

10. The pochette accessories is AWSOME in my 30. I can fit everything in it, I can attach it to the D ring, and I can dump it out and carry it as a little evening purse. Best thing hands down!

11. ^^^^^^^^

Ziplock Bag 7¢ USD
    [​IMG]

12. :cursing:

13. Lol

14. Wow, I am liking that mini accessories pouch..does it come in the both Damier ebony and mono?

All of the pics look great, thanks guys! I might be heading to LV after Thanksgiving!