Organizing Mj Forum??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Hey guys..This forum needs a little organization...you think??LOL!?
Post suggestions here so Vlad and Megs know what you want..etc..Like a reference library..ALOt of the other forums have these..so look at them and make suggestions!Makes it easier to navigate!Thanks a bunch!
JILL

A reference library would be nice, so there isn't so much searching for bags. A lot of people are coming to look at older versions of bags so I think that would help.

I would love to have the threads for list your MJ bags, celebs w/ MJ accessories and rare/most desired styles made stickies and/or part of a reference library. I go back to those threads on a daily basis and it would nice to have them easier to get to.

Thanks for whatever improvements you make! It's greatly appreciated!!:yes:

^I thought there was already a leather variation thread as a sticky...

I think the rare/discontinued thread should be a sticky too, it's a good reference for older bags.

And for some reason, every week there are two new posts on where can an elise bag be found, would a sticky for where to find auth bags/elises be good(ie websites, stores)? Or a thread of auth bags on ebay, such as the balenciaga forum?

^I thought there was already a leather variation thread as a sticky...

I think the rare/discontinued thread should be a sticky too, it's a good reference for older bags.

And for some reason, every week there are two new posts on where can an elise bag be found, would a sticky for where to find auth bags/elises be good(ie websites, stores)? Or a thread of auth bags on ebay, such as the balenciaga forum?

^^Where to find auth bags sticky would be great! I'm currently looking for a Veruka bag that used to be on Eluxury and isn't anymore.:sad: I'm having a hard time finding it now!

MJ reference library, MJ shopping esp since we get alot of where can I find such and such bag, fakes thread, and rare/discontinued styles and if you need a mod then def. bag.lover

I'd like to see an "Achtung! Marc Jacobs" sub-forum like the Balenciaga forum has, where we can post the authentic bags we find on eBay for those who may be looking.

^^^I think that should be in MJ shopping. I just don't understand nor like that Achtung word. IMO if I were new and I saw that word, I would be like, what the heck is that subforum for. That's what I did when I first saw the Actung! Balenciaga forum.

Ah, well it just means "attention." Sticking that kind of stuff anywhere is fine by me, I just want to be able to easily find out what's new and authentic on eBay. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.