Organic skincare?

1. Anyone into this? I'd like to try Stella McCartney's new line (pricey!) but I've always had great success with health-food store brands like Jason, Earth Science, etc.

Any good recs?

2. I recently switched to organic skincare lines too (as much as possible anyway!) I really like Avalon Organics. I use the lemon bath & shower gel. I use Jason Tea Tree Oil satin shower body wash for my bubble bath. A couple of squirts & it foams up really nice! Alba Botanica has really great smelling body butters. And lastly, Burt's Bees always has something good!

As far as facial care, other than Burt's Bees lip balm, I don't have alot of recommendations, sorry! I am still looking for a great organic facial cleanser. I'm having trouble letting go of my other old tried & trues, lol.

3. I've used Grassroots, Davie's Gate, Crabtree and Eve, and DHC. I've heard good things about Aveda also.

4. I'm not sure if Boscia is organic, but I know for sure that it is all natural. They have the line at CO Bigelows, and I really like it.

5. I've tried Aveda and DHC--love their Pure soap!!! My GF recently gave me a tin of tea tree oil face mask from The Body Shop which left my skin soft and luminous.

6. juice beauty is 100% organic. but i find that their eye cream tends to separate after a while.