Ordering via Chloe or elsewhere?

bekahashlea

I love that!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Hi everyone!
I am wanting to purchase my second Chloe and I really want one of the boxes! I bought my last bag at Nordstrom (dust bag only) but am wondering if I should go ahead and order straight from the Chloe website. Do you know if they send you a box and is it worth the shipping prices? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!!

Also, I'm trying to decide between nut, cashmere grey, or tan. (Mini Marci cross body) I don't want to worry about color transfer. Anyone had any issues with that or have a love affair with any of the colors?

I don't know about online purchases from Chloe.com but my SA in Chloe boutique in Las Vegas often sends me bags with boxes. I'm sure he can include it if you specifically ask for it. If you need his info PM me:smile:

I'm interested in buying a bag as well and I'm debating where to buy it from (i.e. a department store). Does anyone know if Chloe (Marcie) ever goes on "sale" or if you can get points for it via a dept store? Thanks!

My vote is the tan. The nut is a bit too cool for me, and the gray is very pretty, just a diff color :}

I'm interested in buying a bag as well and I'm debating where to buy it from (i.e. a department store). Does anyone know if Chloe (Marcie) ever goes on "sale" or if you can get points for it via a dept store? Thanks!

My vote is the tan. The nut is a bit too cool for me, and the gray is very pretty, just a diff color :}
yes, dept stores like Nordstrom, Barney's, Saks, NM, BG have Chloe bags and Marcie go on sale. next sale should be on Black Friday.

Thank so much! I knew someone would know.
I guess I'll wait it out to save some $'s and maybe buy two things for myself hehe
You are welcome! also it's good to know that dept stores do pre-sales for their card holders, they scoop the best out of sale before it's open to public. Nordstrom and Saks do it. opening cards doesn't cost anything.

I'm interested in the Chloe Marcie medium satchel. Does anyone know of a place to purchase it in Rome, Florence, or Taiwan for a better price than in the US? My son will be traveling to those places. Just looking for a better price on it! Thanks!