Ordering my Med. Khaki/Bronze Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Wooohooo!!! We had a fabulous tax return and I get to order Carly tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!!!!

2. Yay!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  3. Congrats!!! I know you've been wanting that bag. Cant wait to see pictures when it arrives!
  4. Hooray!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see the pics when you get it. :smile:
  5. Fantastic!!!!Isn't it great to get some money back from taxes and then go buy some coach ...especially a Carly. :yes:
  6. Yay!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what the bronze color looks like IRL....

Also, I didn't order it yet, I'm waiting until tomorrow....so if you have any other suggestions for me, that would be great too! I'm fairly certain I want the Carly, but any suggestions on what else is a great bag would be appreciated! Thanks!:biggrin:
  7. I love the new patent ergos. They are just gorgeous. I love Carly but I see it everywhere so I have kind of pulled away a lil bit.
  8. I love the Carly... Congrats!!!
  9. Thanks for the suggestion! I LOVE the patent ergos as well...mayyyybe a little "outside" of the budget for now :shame:wahhh...lol.
  10. I love the Carly's...!! Can't wait to see pics if thats what you end up getting!!
  11. I am ordering the medium one next week and it is $348, perfect size for me! I don't know what color though...pond or brown? I'm thinking pond....or maybe both!!! lol
  12. Thanks! I'll definitely post pics!
  13. That would be pretty! Can't wait to see pics!
  14. Congrats, I can't wait to see pics
  15. Yay! Congrats!