Ordering from BalNY

olik

Feb 19, 2008
I'm about to purchase my first bbag and I decided to have it shipped from BalNY.
So... What do I do and how do I do it? lol
Do I call them? Do I even have the correct number? (212.206.0872?) Do I email them instead? Can anyone give me their email, please? How does it all work? Will they be able to just take my info over the phone or do I have to fill out a form and fax it to them?
Please, help a newbie out. Thank you so-so much!

I would give them a call, ask if they have what you want in stock. Then they will email you a charge authorization that you can fax back... then voila! bag addiction begins!

I bought my first balenciaga bag from New York. I just called them up, asked what colors they had and that was it. I don't think you can return it though. Maybe store credit only from what I can remember. Good luck!! After the first one, you'll want another one too!

Yeah just give them a call and let them know what style and color you're looking for and then they'll start the ordering process! but beware: you can only get store credit. so make sure its a color you really want and make sure you let them know what type of leather you want and it will be on its way!!

I was thinking of buying from BalNY
but I won't be in NYC for a few months.. maybe I should wait???

Do they still charge tax when it's a phone order?
I want to go to the actual store & buy it.. but the tax is going to kill me~ If they dont take tax over phone orders, I might do the phone order...

I believe they only charge tax for items either bought in the store or shipped to NY or NJ. I don't think their LA store is open yet so no tax for CA orders yet. They do charge shipping, however and Aloha Rag doesn't charge shipping or tax and usually has a good selection of bags.