Ordering a new shoulder strap from Bal

1. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement strap for my black city from Balenciaga? Has anyone else lost or misplaced their strap? I am thinking that black will be the easiest strap to replace as this is a colour produced every season. I want a real one to replace it for obvious reasons.
  2. Are different length straps also available? Does anyone have a list of lengths with corresponding prices? TIA
  3. I know that they don't offer any other lengths but I am not sure if you can call and ask for a replacement or not. The older firsts had longer shoulder straps and the box style had a longer strap but the city's strap has always been the same, correct me if I am wrong. Good luck and let us know if they offer replacements.
  4. Have you tried contacting Balenciaga? I'm sure they can help you.....maybe call BALNY
  5. This question has been asked so many times, but as yet, I don't ever remember an answer. My guess is that they will NOT sell you a strap by itself. Otherwise it would probably be well known by now (like the replacement tassels).
  6. Hiya,

I have e-mailed BalNY so I will let you know what they say.
  7. Hello, I'm kinda curious about the strap thing, is it possible to get a longer strap?
  8. I haven't been on the hunt for one, but you may try eBay. GL!
  9. So, still no definitive answer to this burning question...huh?
  10. I wonder if they would make replacement straps. I would think they might be weary about it as people could use the straps on fake bags and ta-da! have authentic bales...:confused1:
  11. ^^ yea, i was thinking that is the issue. kinda sucks though if you really lost your strap. i guess the lesson is to love your bag and not lose any parts of it haha
  12. Hello, update for everyone. You can order replacement straps (only current lengths, no longer straps) from Balenciaga. It takes a few months for them to be made but it is possible. I have ordered one for my black city.
  13. So, supposedly you can order a part time strap and use it on a city? That's so cool! Or a part time strap on a first!!! Ooooh!
  14. Thanks so much for the info!! Can you order colors other than black, though?
  15. Oh thats cool..... but will they go mental if we all start ordering the part time straps as they are longer for our firsts or cities???? lol