Ordered the ergo patent hobo in RED today!

1. Whoo hoo! I had to return something at Coach, so while I was there, my SA checked to see if the ergo patent hobo was available to order in red - IT WAS!!! I'm having it sent to the store - hopefully it will be there by Monday!!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like.
  2. Wow! Would LOVE to see pics when you get the bag in!
  3. i KNEW they were gonna put it out in red!!! its gonna look so sexy :smile: i think its going to be like the beautiful hamptons Red patent coin purse jsut Full size and amazing hehe :smile: CONGRADS CANT WAIIIIIIIIT FOR YOU TO POST PICS!
  4. I can not wait to see this bag!!!
    Really looking forward to your pics!!!
  5. That sounds like an amazing looking bag!!! I can't wait to see
  6. I wish they made the Large Ergo Tote in this or black patent. I prefer it to the hobo.
  7. Very cool! I can't wait to see the pics either, and I don't even like patent usually. :smile:
  8. I am dying to see the red patent. Please, please, please post pictures when you receive it! Thanks!
  9. omgoodness, i will echo everyones thoughts and just enourage you to post the SECOND it arrives!!!!!
  10. i can't wait to see how it looks too. definately post some pictures please. it would be very very nice of you. hopefully it will be a knock out and then it'll just be the envy of every girls eyes hehehe...hot delicious red
  11. can't wait to see it!! sounds soo hot!