ordered my wallet!

1. Finally decided to go for the wallet in greige, the compagnon, from aloha-rag. Was really hard to decide if I really had to have it to go with my new city in the same color, but decided I wouldn`t be satisfied if I got any other brand. Alot to pay but just have to work a few more hours. They are the least expensive at 505 plus no shipping fee. Neimans Beverly Hills want 525 plus shipping, also aloha charges no tax. Can`t wait to get!!!!!:yahoo: :yes:
  2. Waaaahooooooooooo! Congrats! It's such a great wallet and the colour is fab. Post pics once you get it!
  3. :yahoo: Yippeee!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  4. Yay, the wallet is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of it...I can't get enough of them!
  5. I am confused? When I emailed AR Jumpei told me they didn't have any wallets in camel and referred me to Bal NY. I thought they didn't sell the new wallets, or was it just my color? The only thing he referred me to was last season wallets? Did they get a new shipment in or did you get what they had in stock? thanks Julie

6. woooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, you're gonna love your compagnon!!! :wlae:
  7. They had several already in stock. I wanted the Le Campangon which is the original zip around so maybe if you want the newer style thats probably what they don`t have. Good luck!
  8. thanks, that makes sense!! congrats again julie
  9. Congrats - love the greige and I can't wait to see pic's