Ordered from Jomashop.com - Hope I won't be sorry

1. I fell in love with the Fendi Magic bag and after obsessiing about it for 2 weeks, I just ordered it. Everyone here feels jomashop sells authentic Fendi and so I went ahead. I hope I won't be sorry. I am also in love with the baby spy that they have :drool:
  2. I think you'll be fine, everyone who has posted pics of their jomashop purchases have been real. There was a fake claim, but no pics to substantiate.

I like the magic bag, it'll look super cute.

Oh and I have the baby zucca spy and love it, it's a really good size, not too big, not too small, so I would definitely go for the baby spy.

Please post pics of your bag when she arrives and congrats!
  3. I wouldnt worry I have only ever heard great reports about them, I am sure you will be really pleased.

Let us know how you get on
  4. Which Magic bag did you get? After I read your post, I headed over to Jomashop to drool over their inventory of Fendi handbags, (again)! :drool:
  5. How exciting! Post pics when you get it! I've been thinking about ordering from them too.
  6. :heart: :heart: it is so cute!!!! want to see the pics of you with your new handbag!!
  7. Congrats :biggrin:
  8. CONGRATS! :yahoo:

I won't worry too much about the bag - there haven't been any substantiated claims of Jomas selling fakes so I won't be so quick to write them off the legitimate list. Do post pics when you get it! :p
  9. Congrats! I have the fendi magic bag as well .. and I love it! Unfortunately, I didnt find out about the purse forum or jomashop until after I got the bag so I got it for retail price but I still love it nonetheless! I'm in love with the baby spy as well too cute. Hope you enjoy your purse!
  10. Everything will be fine. Nice bag!
  11. My bag arrived today. I have not seen it yet. Ordered 2/25. Shipped 2/27. Here 3/1. I shall post some pics when I go home.
  12. Yes, please post when you get a chance.
  13. very pretty, congrats!!