Ordered Chocolate Camila and got Chestnut!!!

1. NM screwed up and sent me the wrong bag :cursing: :crybaby:
    Does anyone know where I can call to order the right now?
    I was so excited about receiving this bag - and now I don't know if
    I'll be able to find it again - can someone PM if they find it?
    This was supposed to be my last MJ purchase of 2007 :sad:

2. Oh no! I'm sorry NM screwed up. Chocolate is so much prettier than Chestnut IMO. I can see why you want it so badly. Good luck getting one! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

3. Aw, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I don't think I say any chocolate Camilas for sale, but if it helps any, I love the Chestnut Camila.... You sure you don't want to give her a chance?

4. which nm did you order from? the girls who work at the Neimans at roosevelt are clueless and im sorry to hear that this happened to you :sad: i hope you find the bag your looking for :smile:

5. So sorry, but I bet the bag you got is beautiful!!

6. i'm sorry to hear about your messed up order! are you sure you don't want to give it a chance? it could be worse. i've heard horror stores in the deals and steals subforum where members have gotten scarves in place of the bags they've purchased at great sales prices. then when they contact nm about the mistake and possible compensation, they either aren't very helpful or offer very little despite the fact that these ladies have missed out on their bags and a good price. anyway, i hope you have better luck when dealing with them. let us know how it works out.

7. man .... i would be livid...it's so hard to find mj bags on sale...you have to really stalk the bag and to lose out cuz an SA isnt paying attention to what they're doing would really make me upset.

i'm sorry you didn't get the bag you ordered...i'll keep my eyes peeled

8. if it's any consolation, usually when a store messes up like this, they'll offer you some sort of compensation. I got 10% off my next purchase when they canceled my order THREE TIMES (I tried 3 times to order), after telling me it was in stock.

9. A big, huge, smothering hug :ty::drinkup::woohoo:COACH SUPERFAN!
    She single-handed-ly (LOL) found another Chocolate Camila for me!
    Just when I thought all hope was lost - she saved the day! The bag is on the way...
    I had to pay more for it b/c I originally ordered it from Neiman Marcus where the bag was around (approx.) $450 and with tax I had to pay about $100 more (a little more actually w/ tax) for it from Bloomingdales. Wonder if they'd price match for me - not sure since it's a different color.

COACH SUPERFAN I shall forever have my eyes out for you for your Bordeaux Blake.
    Thank you again!!!

10. Congrats! I'm glad you found one!

11. LOL, it was my pleasure! :yes::tup: I hope you Enjoy your bag as much as I will enjoy the ever elusive bordeaux blake once I find it! !!! ;)

12. wow! great happy ending. Congrats!!!

13. Congrats to a happyending!

14. CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

I'm glad you found one - I was just about to post this, which someone posted in the "sale" thread:

Chocolate [SIZE=-1]Camilla on the Bloomies sales table, its 30% off + you can probably get an addition 15% off presale for Thursday.
    The Bloomies in Sherman Oaks, CA.
    [/SIZE]

15. Oh I just posted that, I should of put it on hold but I was running late to pick up my son from preschool, but it was just 2 hours ago. It might still be there :smile: