Opps! I did it again!!!!!

1. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i got my second spy!!! here's the auction:

eBay: AUTHENTIC FENDI SPY BAG (item 200073858706 end time Jan-30-07 09:33:23 PST)

most of the gals thought that it was auth. in the authen. this thread so i took a chance. i paid via paypal with my credit card JUST IN CASE.

i will take more detailed pictures as soon as i get the bag.

hey katgrrrl.. we have the same bags!!! and of course.. modeling pics to follow as soon as i receive the bag!

2. Congrats :smile:

3. Contrats! Can't wait to see pics.

4. Oh yay! We were wondering about that one, huh? Hope it works out! I'm so excited for you! :wlae:

5. Yea, congrats!!! :yahoo: I hope she's everything you dream she'll be! :love:

Now for the looooooong wait. :sad: And of course, post MODELING pics once you get her! :roflmfao:

6. woo hoo - fabby dabby - she looks amazing!

Cant wait to see the pics!

7. Congrats great deal!

8. Wait a minute! So, now you have a zucca and a black spy!? We're spy twins!!!!!!!! Congrats! This goes without sayin', it bein' a spy bag and all, but it's beautiful! And so are you! And you have great taste in handbags!

9. Oh yeah, and... MODELLING PIX, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

10. Which reminds me, I've never seen modeling pics of your zucca! Where can I find those? :smile:

11. Oh so pretty, you and your spy! :smile:

I remember you telling me your mom wanted to steal that from you. :lol: You have to be the nicest daughter ever, giving your mom a Spy.....whoa!!! :nuts:

12. ^ i want my mom to be stylin' :rochard:

she has her share of bags but when i sent her a pic of my zucca, she said she'll "take care of it for me." i got her the speedy 35 last may but she said that everyone has one in Korea so she wants something different. i've never seen anyone with a spy in korea so hopefully, she'll be the coolest of them all!!

13. ok here's me today with my zucca!

[​IMG]

14. Congrats,

The modeling pic looks great too! How sweet of you to give the zucca to your mom. That's great bag karma