Opps! I did it again!!!!!

1. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i got my second spy!!! here's the auction:

eBay: AUTHENTIC FENDI SPY BAG (item 200073858706 end time Jan-30-07 09:33:23 PST)

most of the gals thought that it was auth. in the authen. this thread so i took a chance. i paid via paypal with my credit card JUST IN CASE.

i will take more detailed pictures as soon as i get the bag.

hey katgrrrl.. we have the same bags!!! and of course.. modeling pics to follow as soon as i receive the bag!
  2. Congrats :smile:
  3. Contrats! Can't wait to see pics.
  4. Oh yay! We were wondering about that one, huh? Hope it works out! I'm so excited for you! :wlae:
  5. Yea, congrats!!! :yahoo: I hope she's everything you dream she'll be! :love:

Now for the looooooong wait. :sad: And of course, post MODELING pics once you get her! :roflmfao:
  6. woo hoo - fabby dabby - she looks amazing!

Cant wait to see the pics!
  7. Congrats great deal!
  8. Wait a minute! So, now you have a zucca and a black spy!? We're spy twins!!!!!!!! Congrats! This goes without sayin', it bein' a spy bag and all, but it's beautiful! And so are you! And you have great taste in handbags!
  9. Oh yeah, and... MODELLING PIX, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
  10. Which reminds me, I've never seen modeling pics of your zucca! Where can I find those? :smile:
  11. Oh so pretty, you and your spy! :smile:

I remember you telling me your mom wanted to steal that from you. :lol: You have to be the nicest daughter ever, giving your mom a Spy.....whoa!!! :nuts:
  12. ^ i want my mom to be stylin' :rochard:

she has her share of bags but when i sent her a pic of my zucca, she said she'll "take care of it for me." i got her the speedy 35 last may but she said that everyone has one in Korea so she wants something different. i've never seen anyone with a spy in korea so hopefully, she'll be the coolest of them all!!
  13. ok here's me today with my zucca!

14. Congrats,

The modeling pic looks great too! How sweet of you to give the zucca to your mom. That's great bag karma