opinion's welcomed

1. What do you think about this tote from Kate Spade? I like the simplicity it comes in black also. I am thinking something simple for everyday wear. [​IMG]:rolleyes:

2. Yes, I think it's very nice. Reminds me a little of A Kooba Marcelle in design because of the shape and side bows. Plain but classy. I love my Marcelle but it's a bit busy looking. This is nice and understated.

3. i love the shape, i wich it was leather though..
    is it nylon like prada's nylon?

4. I think it's simple, and great for everday wear cos it's so roomy and it's like grab and go!

5. Meh, I'm not a Kate Spade fan at all. I think you can do better.

6. yes, it is nylon.

7. U R probably right, but it is something about the bag that I like. I went ahead and ordered it. I may not like it when I see it. I had a Kate Spade Backpack once and I gave it away. Will see, If the quality and the style is not good, I won't keep it. :smile:

8. Hate it, there is nothing special about it

9. I thought of the Kooba when I saw this.:girlsigh:

10. I also thought of the Kooba when viewing this. Although, I have not felt this bag so I don't know about the texture. Is it expensive?

11. ^^^I agree with everyone else it does remind me of the Kooba. I think it looks nice even though I am not a fan of Kate Spade. But like you said it would come down to the quality of material for the price.

12. I think it's cute. A lot of people on the PF don't like Kate Spade, but I own several pieces by her, and they've all really held up well.

13. Hmm, I'm not fond of the look of the material itself - the nylon on this bag looks like slightly crinkled raincoat material. :sad:

14. I would like it if it were leather. But i guess it'd be a good everday bag that you dont have to worry about staining and rain ruining it.

15. Its cute but not something I would buy - I am a complete novice when it comes to Kate Spade what is the retail on it?:smile: