Opinions Please!

1. I searched and searched the forum for a mention of this bag, but I couldn't find it. I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this bag and what they think of it. I really (I mean really! :nuts: ) want 2.55 classic flap bag. But do you think in the denim it is kind of cheesy? This would be my first Chanel bag (and probably the only for a very long time). Is this a good starting off point? How's the denim last? Now I've seen how people encourage each other on here :p , so feel free to be critical. Thanks for the advice!
    Bag 1.jpg Bag 2.jpg Bag 3.jpg Bag 4.jpg
  2. I think it's cute. It's all about what you like. I've never owned a denim bag, so I can't comment on how durable it is. I can imagine it would be more durable than some of the delicate leathers that are used in some Chanel bags. Chanel is all about quality so I'm sure it will last you a longggg time.

My opinion I like it. I say if you like it then that's all that matters! :smile:
  3. Wecome to tPF!:heart: The 2.55 is THE classic Chanel bag and a great choice! The classic version, in my opinion, is the leather version and there are so many different leather/ color variations of this bag available that are truly fabulous but the denim version is not so. I would suggest that you look to the more classic versions of the bag ( reissues and flaps) in leather and then you can't go wrong.:flowers:
  4. I personally don't prefer this one in denim :sad: sorry!
  5. Well, I got the bag! The only reason I found it was because of this forum. I was looking up resellers and stumbled upon LUXURY-ALLIANCE.CH on one of the Authenticate This threads, and the site was recommended as a trusted seller and a fellow tPF! I figured that this is the only time I will be able to afford the 2.55, and the only time it would be in my price range.
  6. Ditto. I think its better to get the lambskin or caviar.
  7. ^^CONGRATS! Seriously, who cares what we think, YOU are the only one that matters! I can't wait to see photos of it!!!
  8. Congrats on your new bag! The denim makes the Classic flap look kind of young. Enjoy it!
  9. Congrats! The main thing is that you love the bag, and denim looks so good....I'm just a bit too old for it!