Opinions please...

1. So I need a new little pouch to grab and go.. I have an old dooney one now that I put my cash, ID, debit card, lipgloss and cell phone so when I go to lunch I can put it out and go. But it is looking crappy lately so I wanted to upgrade.

I am thinking of either the Trunks and Bags Complice or the Denim Cles.
    I am leaning towards the Complice b/c it is a bit bigger, but I love the Denim... my concern about the Denim Cles is that it will be too small.

Which one do you all think will be better for what I want it for??

Thanks.!

2. LMAO im in the same position as you! im finding the cles to small, though it is very cute...

3. Well you arent going to fit a cell in either, you can fit a far bit in the denim cles because its cloth and stretches.

Why not think about a wapity?

4. The Trunks & Bags Complice is really cute! Have you also considered the Mini Pochette Accessories?

[​IMG]

5. How about a mini pochette? I have the T&B one and love it. It will fit everything you want to carry and still fit in your bigger bags.

LOL, shesaiddestroy, we posted at the same time!

6. i have to agree. mini pochette
    [​IMG]

7. I know, I want the cles so bad, but I just think it will not be useful for me!

8. Bag Fetish - The wapity is a square shape right? I think that shape might be a bit bulky for what I want it for.

But the mini pochette is a good idea... thanks damieraddict, shesaiddestroy and gwen10. I'm going to look into that one.

9. I LVOE the trunks & bags line! It's so cute with the extra art on the pochette

10. I vote T&B compliced..
    I love my trunks & bags compliced.. :love:
    It's so cute, i use it as my lunch pouch too..
    The size just nice for my cell phone, $$$, coins and 2 cards...

11. mini pochette :smile:

i love it in azur :biggrin:

12. Thanks for your opinions Everyone.

13. I have the mini pochette in damier. I can fit my cell, keys, whole wallet, change, burts bees, and there is still room. I love it!

14. Awesome. Thanks so much. I think I am going to buy it in Mono. :smile:

15. ^^^ Agreed ... :tup:

I'd get the T&B Mini Pochette as well. Seems to fit your needs a bit more.