Opinions, please?

1. I would love to hear everyone's opinion on the Harvey's seatbelt bags - eco chic or would you avoid? I'm looking specifically at one of the larger totes that I could use as a business case for my portfolio, papers, etc.. instead of a classic woman's "briefcase". I think it might be called the Executive Tote or something like that. Like it in black, red or the taupe, but would like some feedback from others on this style (and your color suggestions), or others that might be similar. Thanks!!
  2. I bought a black seatbelt bag many years ago, when they first came out (and before I became addicted to higher end bags). I used the thing to death, in all weather, and was never particularly careful with it. It now hangs unused, but still looks brand spanking new.

The PF has talked about these bags often, and generally dislikes them. They're not leather, and they certainly aren't "designer". On the other hand, you just can't beat them for durability, and I still think they're kinda cute, particularly in red.

You might want to do a search through some of our older threads on the subject. Hope this helps!
  3. Thanks, that gives me some great insight, I'll take a look through the older posts as well.
  4. I dislike them intensely for some reason.
  5. I'm with misslola on this one. I really hate them! Sorry!:sad:
  6. I think of these like I do the little denim bags with the beaded handles made out of cut off shorts, or coke can and license plate purses. Cute idea, but I wouldn't carry it.