Opinions...Please

AED1127

O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
So I bought an azur speedy 25 at the LV store but returned it because I thought it was too small (i prefer larger handbags) and I decide to order it in a 30 because they didnt have any in stock....anyways it was delivered to me today but now im having second thoughts, since the color of the bag is so light it makes it look pretty big on me (im 5'4)

What do you think? Do you think that this bag looks big? Should I exchange it for ebony?

I know what you mean. First I had an Azur 30...I felt it was too big. Then I bought a Ebony 25....I felt it was too small. I ended up selling both and getting an Azur 25 and an Ebony 30. Weird huh? lol I think it's the color that makes the difference. I prefer the Ebony in 30 but think the Azur looks better in the 25.

Do you have a boutique you could visit? If not, re-order the 30 compare them side-by-side. That way you'll know for sure.

I have the ebene in 30 and thought the azur looked cuter in 25, but when I received it for christmas ... it was too small. I even put it next to my epi speedy 25 and it was even smaller than that. So I returned it and have yet to make my mind whether to get the azur in 30 or the berkeley.

I was like that at first, i thought the 30 looked too big. But im a big bag kinda girl so it grew on me after using it a few times. Plus the azur is really eye catching. I had both the azur and ebene in the 30 (sold my ebene a few months back)....now I want the ebene again. Im also 5'4 and I cant picture myself with anything smaller than a 30.

IMO a bag has to be REALLY big to look odd on a person- as far as LV bags go the 30 isn't that large comparatively and I think you can definitely pull it off.