Opinions Please Tiffany pink soleste or Bony Levy Canary?

Bony Levy Canary or Tiffany Pink Soleste

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guuci4Me

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I am really torn between these two rings. I love pink and yellow diamonds. This would be my first Tiffany ring. Bony levy canary is 1.14 Intense SI1 with .81 G VS side stones. The Tiffany would be .54 G VS1. I borrowed the Tiffany pic from another post and not sure who to give credit to. I won't be able to add the band shown for at least a couple of years. I forgot to take pictures when I was in the store. What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 992
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,266
Reactions: uhpharm01
Neither? I love love Tiffany but you can get a LOT more diamond for much less $$ from a pricescope recommended jeweler
Look at diamonds by lauren :smile:

You don't like Bony Levy either? I thought the price of the canary was very good. I looked at pricescope and even compared to Brian Gavin canary and it was still less. Is the quality with Bony Levy not good? I should add this my right hand ring. My e-ring is 1.5 round brilliant halo from Michael M. The top ring in the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 915
You don't like Bony Levy either? I thought the price of the canary was very good. I looked at pricescope and even compared to Brian Gavin canary and it was still less. Is the quality with Bony Levy not good? I should add this my right hand ring. My e-ring is 1.5 round brilliant halo from Michael M. The top ring in the pic.
Both are beautiful but Since you already have a halo that is a similar style to the T ring, I would gone BL based upon quick visual appearance. I think the T ring looks similar to your ER.

Maybe a diamond expert can tell you about BL's quality.

IMO the Tiffany looks too similar to your engagement ring. Is the BL a Forevermark ring? I thought I saw BL was going to design for Forevermark. I like the yellow diamond ring as a RHR.

It is not a forevermark. I wish but the price was too high. Very beautiful though. My ering is a forevermark which I love! My dh doesn't like yellow diamonds. So I will be getting the Tiffany pink. Also I feel the quality of workmanship is higher than BL.