Opinions please......should I return???

?

Keep or return?

1. Keep!

2. Return that thing!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok, I admit, I go a little crazy when it comes to sale bags off NM & BG. I know if you think about it, it's already gone.

Anyway, I purchased this sale Luella on BG for about $500.00. I am DYING for a red bag, but I think I want a classier red bag. BUT, I do not have any edgy bags AT ALL....

So, what do you think of this red bag for fun? I don't have too much to wear it with, but I'm sure I could find something. Should I return it or keep it? What do you think of the bag?

IMG_2011.JPG IMG_2014.JPG
  2. For $500, it's not really my style. If you love it and can afford it, then I would keep it. If you are having doubts, I would return it and possibly get a gorgeous red bag from the LV epi line.

3. I don't really like it so I would return it. JMO tho!

4. Sorry I'm not a fan either... I like that first suggestion by purplekitty!

5. I think the bag is nice. Red bags are the best. But, you are not convinced so you'll never use it. Send it back.

6. I am also looking for a red bag but I don't think I care for this one a lot. I too, sometimes buy things just because they're a great deal. If you're questioning it, then I don't think you really want to keep it. I say return it and get something you really love.

I'm actually thinking of two different red bags. I'm loving the Dior Cannage drawstring bag and the Epi Noe.

Good luck to you.

7. ^^ ditto to getting the dior cannage drawstring bag. Its always sold out on elux in the red color..its an amazing bag.

8. I vote for returning it. It's too busy in the front (studs).

9. If you're second guessing your bag purchase, return it. For $500 you should LOVE your new bag.

10. Personally, I love it. But for $500 you should absoluetly love the bag.

11. I like it. It definitely has some edge. I like edgy bags, but that's my style. BTW, you have a physique to die for.

12. If you are unsure, which you really are, I think you should return it! I mean you have to really, love what you buy! Return it, and with those $500, buy something Louis Vuitton.

13. The color is gorgeous, but I am not fond of those red doo-dahs hanging off the end of the bag. The bag looks too busy for that kind of money.

14. I´m not fond of it.

15. If you LOVE it, keep it. It looks good on you. Not my style but looks good on you.