Opinions please on these Chanels?

1. Yay or nay on these Chanel grosgrain ribbon mary janes that I was able to find?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

2. those r so cute

3. They are so so. Depends on the price. I saw a really cute pair at NM the other day. They were black with a white toe.

4. Yeah I have seen those and they are very cute, but I was trying to stay with all black ones.

These retail for $740 and I was able to grab them during the sale for 50% off.

5. I love them!

6. I love them...very cute.. not my style, but I still love them

7. Very cute. They are keepers!

8. Thanks. Now I'm 2nd guessing them b/c I'm afraid of a few things: the bow is going to pop off and/or fray, the CC button closure is going to fall off lol, and the bow in general is going to look dumb after this fall/winter.

Any thoughts on this? Should I just stick to a classic style or have a little fun since I got them for 50% off?

I'm 26, but I don't want to look 14 with the bows on the shoes. lol

9. They are cute, but I know what you mean about the bows looking young. Overall it doesn't look like a little girl shoe, so I would keep them.

10. I dont think they're to the point of being immature. The ribbons are feminine not clownish so I say they are keepers. I like them!

11. yay!

12. They're adorable!

13. i think its a keeper :tup:

14. They're very cute! A definate "yay" from me.

15. LOL, wow the results are astounding. Ok ok...I'm keeping them. hehe

I think I was hoping you all would say nay or something so I could save some $$$.