**Opinions please** Chelsea Tote

1. I am basically looking for something that I don't have to worry about so much. I was thinking of this particular tote because the bottom is brown (I don't have to worry about where I sit it), it's roomy, it can be worn on the shoulder, and it zips across the top. Also, it's in my price range.

Any pros and cons on this tote?

TIA!:tup:

2. Love it! i got it ast year and it is the most useful bag i own.
    I have used on plane , as a work tote and just bumming around on saturdays.
    It has adjustable straps, and love the brown leather bottom, and sides also never has it gotten damaged by putting on floor, Get it before the increase-you'll love her:tup::tup::tup:

3. ^^^This is good to hear. When is the LV price increase? I'm going to Charlotte mid February, or should I order online?

4. Order it on elux-no tax and free shipping , if you get a lipgloss or other small purchase that is not LV. tHEY WON'T SHIP FREE JUST LV ANYMORE SO ADD SOMETHING NON LV
    tHE PRICE GOES UP TOMORROW -I ordered mine from them and was pleased, as with all my bags. You also have 60 day return.:p I paid 1080.00 when i got mine!

5. ^^It looks like the price has already gone up on Eluxury. Darn it!

Louis Vuitton Damier Chelsea Tote $1,240.00

6. I know this is an old thread. I wanted to bump it rather then start a new one... Anyhooooo
    I have seen someone at my work carrying this bag. I keep looking to make sure its real and it looks good to me. She also carries a mini lin zippy wallet. One day I may ask her she likes the bag.

Anyhooooo. Anyone here have the bag and can you comment on it... It looks like something I might be interested in adding to my collection.

7. Really want more info on this too!:smile: anyone have a Chelsea and can give info on wear etc? Thx!!

8. Wow, I started this thread 4 years ago.

This is a great bag! I love that it's in Damier, so it's great for any weather. It has a zipped closure, another huge plus. There is an inside zipped pocket as well. It's a larger than average tote and I use mine for work, mostly.

The bottom is dark, so no worries there either.

Really all pros and no cons. I guess if I wanted to get extra picky, it would be nice to have feet on the bottom, but not really a big deal.