Opinions, please... 2 pocket Edith or Molly??

1. Hi everyone. I am having a difficult time trying to decide between two bags. I love the 2 pocket Edith but I have also found a Chloe Molly bag on eBay that I really like. Here are pictures of both.. I like the Molly because it is discontinued and rare, but I also love the look of the Edith. Please let me know your opinions:smile: If it helps, I am a stay at home mom of 4 and I have the small Betty in Whiskey. Thanks everyone!:heart:

edith.jpg molly.jpg
  2. Sorry here is a better pic of the Edith.

edith.jpg
  3. I like the Molly.

4. MOLLY!!:nuts:

5. Does anyone own the Molly? The straps look a lot like my Betty. The leather looks a lot softer than the Edith. Oh, I just cannot decide:confused1:, but I think that I'm leaning towards the Molly.

6. Wow, I love the Molly! That is the first time I've ever seen it, but wow...A+

7. My vote is for the molly, something about that style edith doesn't do it for me. It's either too much going on or I don't like the dark stitching.

8. I'd say the Molly!
    I got the double pocket edith and wasn't too excited about it....however I do love the regular edith to death....

9. The molly is made of goatskin and is super, super soft & sumptuous (sp).

10. My vote is for the Molly also! It's very rare. With the edith I think you'll be able to find that at another time if you still want it.

11. Thanks everyone for your opinions! I went ahead and purchased the Molly!! I am so excited and will post pics when she arrives!

12. I was late but was going to vote for Molly too. Congrats!

13. While I love the regular Edith satchel, I would go for the Molly in this case. Another vote for Molly :yes:

14. So glad you got it!! What a beautiful bag!

15. Okay, so here's a pic of my Molly! I love her. Thank you all for your opinions!!

ebay 033.jpg ebay 035.jpg