Opinions on Wapity as a gift?

I don't own a Wapity, but I'd love to! I am a mother of 2, soon to be 3, and i always am running errands with my old Coach wristlet on my wrist while I hold my son's hand and hold my daughter in my arm. I would love to have the Wapity to be able to put in a little more than credit cards, cash, and gloss. Also, I think it would be nice to have to keep things in order in my Speedy, I am ALWAYS losing things!

I don't know if your Mom would use it for the same reasons, but I think they look really cute! Or you can go with the pochette, it's always a nice little bag to have around and looks like a real purse rather than a little box. I do love my pochette!

I agree with the preious posters.

Wapity is meant to be seen and used as a get-go carry all bag.

Cles is nice, but I honestly don't like it. My keys don't fit in the pouch and I don't really carry cc or cash that's not already in my wallet (which I carry 24/7).:angel:

If I received a wapity as a gift, I would explode with happiness. **hint hint to anyone I know who may be reading this** LOL :upsidedown:

Seriously though, I think a wapity would be great. Very handy from what I've seen. :tup: