Opinions on this zebra Dooney

1. [​IMG]

All right, what does everyone think of this bag?

2. hmmm... sorry, but not liking the shape, i like the zebra pattern though :p

3. i like it! I have a pink and white Coach zebra bag and I get tons of compliments on it!

4. I like it!

5. Love the pattern... but I'm not sure about the shape.

6. I kinda like it. It's really not a bag I would wear because it's sorta "out there". I am a plain jane when it comes to bags.

7. Ooh, I like it! Very cool, though I may prefer a slightly smaller size, given such a bold pattern.

8. I'm not sure about animal prints....could be cute with the right outfit....I like the shape though!

9. I like it. I think I'm going to buy it in a different shape though.

10. I am not liking it.

11. I like the shape. I'm not so much into animal prints, but this would look nice with a monotone outfit.

12. i don't PERSONALLY think i'd carry it but i think it's alright. the print is a little WOW for me teehee... the shape is okay... i would like to see the print on a few different shapes. i can't wait till the season changes and they think of some new shapes. eep.

i prefer the cleaner cut of this bag:

(i have it in platinum grey but the picture of this bag (which i want) describes the cut i like better. i think it's from a few seasons ago. :love: )

I WANT.jpg MyNewDooney!.jpg
  13. its cute but not for me

14. It's cute but not my style. I don't think I can pull it off.

15. I couldn't pull it off.