Opinions on this Tracy Reese dress

1. Hi everyone!

I purchased the Tracy Reese dress pictured below this past weekend. I'm kind of on the fence about it. I love the shot of color though. What do you guys think? Is it a keeper, or should I return it?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (Pictures from Revolve Clothing online)
  2. I love it!!!!!!
  3. i think that it's very cute, but it makes the model's shoulders look a bit broad due to the shape of the mini cap. but i think if you're very petite, this would be very nice on :tup:.
  4. I do like the color blocking, but there's something about the shape of the dress that I'm not finding that flattering.
  5. I love the colors, but I think the cap sleeve is a little off. It does make the model's shoulders look a little broad. I would get the cap sleeves taken in/hemmed (can you hem a sleeve? LOL) so it would just be sleeveless (if that made any sense!).
  6. When I first looked at it I loved it. Then I read the comments and looked again. I agree there is something strange with the shoulders - but it may not be that way on you. Otherwise I love the dress - the style and colors and color-blocking...
  7. The cap-sleeved comments make sense...

When I tried it on, I felt that there was something not quite right, but couldn't pinpoint it. I'm going to try it on again tonight with everyone's comments in mind and see if I feel any differently.
  8. Love It Sooo Much
  9. Ps did you know that Steve Madden LTD owns Tracy Reese???
  10. If you got this for a great deal then alter the sleeves, other wise I say return it, I find the top part too plain.
  11. SuLi, I'm not feeling the boob pleats.
  12. me either its really pretty but the cap sleeves I wouldn't be mad on.
  13. I totally love the front, but not the back.
  14. I love.love the blue, but I'm not crazy about the cut, and if it doesn't look great on a model, how will it look IRL?
  15. I'm not liking it a whole lot. It's too segmented or something.