Opinions on this MJ bag?

1. I know this isn't the marc jacobs board...but im assuming everyone on that board would yay this bag. Looking for a wider perspective. I've been eyeing the MJ blake bag

Yay or Nay? Do you think I'll be able to carry it 5 years from now? or should I opt for another bag? other suggestions welcome, if you'd like. Thanks!
  2. it looks like blake! i think it's definately a classic. black..you can't go wrong. and the silver/brass hardware is just preference. YAY and HORRAY for this bag
  3. Not for me. Please don't be offended, I'm a big MJ fan, but this is just a bit too blah for the pricetag, IMO.
  4. Yay!
  5. Just be aware that if it's like his other bags, it's going to be VERY heavy!!

6. I am kind of agreeing with missmustard. Don't get me wrong I love all bags (for the most part) but I think there are other things out there for a better price. But if you like it then go for it!!! :rolleyes:
  7. I personally like it a lot. I'm not a fan of his quilted bags.
  8. I like it but it's just "okay" to me. I do think you could carry it 5 years down the road though, it's just a little plain.
  9. I think it's a classic that will never go out of style (love MJ) but agree with cgsprings that his bags are heavy, so keep that in mind :smile:!
  10. i agree with this 100%.
  11. I love it.
  12. Definitely a classic that you will carry for years to come. I say go for it!
  13. Ifyou're looking for a classic.. you've got it.
  14. not my cup of tea. it's too classic and sturdy for my style :p
  15. i definitely am yay on this! sophisticated and fun at the same time.