Opinions on this jacket please :)

1. Hey there,

I saw this jacket on the Zara website - any opinions? I was thinking of one in white.

TIA :flowers:

[​IMG]

2. not sure how i'd feel about it in white, but i think it's super cute in the orage :p i love the buttons and the collar

3. To me the orange and black is too much ! I really am not that keen on the sleeves ... but a different colour can make all the difference.

The white sounds like the better choice.

4. I really like this "voluminous/swing style" I call it. I love the orange!

5. I like the style but not the color. I agree with Prada that white sounds better.

6. i think i have to qualify my statement above by saying that with the orange, if you wear the wrong outfit you could end up completely looking like a halloween jack-o-lantern :borg:

7. LOL - OMG, it IS orange, I thought it was red. Anyhoo, yeah, I was leaning towards a white one (white is VERY daring for me lol)

8. ^^^Godd point, there's a Haloween risk! I never wear orange and black, except on well you know! Let us know Cal!

9. Or what about this one (in white):

[​IMG]

10. I like the first one better. :yes:

11. I like the first one you posted MUCH better just in white :smile:

12. The first one in white would be nice but change the buttons!

13. Ugh, went and had a look at it today - it was hideous, had all this weird buttons and gathering on the back in the middle of the back.

Back to the old drawing board. Thanks for your opinions on this :flowers:

14. The clothes at Zara always look better in print. They don't wear well either, so you are better off. If you get a coat in white make sure it won't crease too much.

15. I like the 1st one more :smile: in white. it would look hot!