opinions on this Cole Haan bag please

1. what do you all think? It's called the small triple zip bag. I just ordered it in this color and I am hoping I love it. Thoughts?

B18829_A.jpg
  2. It reminds me of a Prada bag. I do like it.

3. Thanks - I am hoping it's not too big. There is a bigger version of this bag out there but I opted for this size. I am not sure I will have enough to fill 3 compartments. Hopefully it's not huge!

4. I 've had Cole Haan in the past and they are well made bags. That looks like a really pretty one. I just ordered the green Kaylie small dome satchel that was featured in that O magazine article about handbags that don't kill your back. I hope it will be as nice as the one you picked. The leather on yours is buttery soft. congrats!

5. I have a different shape CH bag made with the same leather and color as yours. It is gorgeous!! The leather is soo soft and the color is beautiful. It is so much nicer in person.
    Here is mine.
    CH 2.JPG
    Also, I've seen yours in person. I'm not a big purse person and I thogut it's a perfect size. I'm actually thinking about getting the black one. Hope you will love it!

6. I think you're going to love this bag. I've seen it IRL and the leather and color are gorgeous! :tup:

7. I like it. The leather looks like it will be really soft and buttery.

8. You guys are awesome - now I am getting more excited. I was in CH outlet today and saw another bag in the same color and I fell in love with it! I love Cole Haan to death - this will be my first bag though. I have lots of shoes and wallets. I will let you know when I get it.

9. Your bag is gorgeous!

10. I LOVE this bag. I was thinking of getting it in gunmetal. I haven't had much luck with online ordering, so I wanted to see it in person first. Looks gorgeous though. Pictures please when you get it!

11. LOVE it!

I love yours too Max the Cat.

I've seen both bags online at various sites and in a variety of colors, but I think the "luggage" brown is the prettiest.

12. They have it in gunmetal? :nuts:

13. I think it is a great bag, the leather looks smooshy :smile: and the colour is beautiful!

14. Bag looks gorgeous! love the color

15. cuteeeeeee!!!