Opinions on this coat

1. [​IMG] its $1695

2. :smile: I was looking at this coat with my friend who was deciding on a winter coat. I really like it, and think it's a good price for the quality and style (it's so classic it'll last forever). Also, just in case you don't know, this was on sale during the Burberry private sale, so it might be reduced in the future.

3. You can't ever go wrong with peacoat+Burberry. I'm sure he'll love it! It's such a classic style/brand combo.

4. very nice!

5. Totally agree with other comments! One can never go wrong with a Burberry peacoat.

6. It's really gorgeous. Classic and looks fantastic. I would be so happy if I received it!

7. awesome thanks guys! i am always so bad at buying gifts! :smile:

8. It's a nice, classic coat, but for around $2000 you can get a Balenciaga peacoat that I think is amazing. May be too fashion-forward though with its gold buttons....

9. I like it! Great style! Enjoy!!

10. Beautiful, if he goes for the classic style this certainly works!

11. I like it. Very smart :smile:

12. I love it!

13. It's cool but I wouldn't pay $2,000 for it. They usually have similar styles for around £1-300 ($500) in their outlet here in London.

14. I agree with the others who said you can't go wrong with a Burberry. Pea coats have been around my entire life, so I think this one, especially b/c of the excellent quality, would be a great investment.