opinions on this bangle...?

1. I'm gonna stop by the Coach store tomorrow and see if there is anything else I "need"... does anyone here have this 1/2" bangle? Or even if you don't, do you think it's worth it?

[​IMG]

I will also be getting the legacy stripe ponytail scarf, even if I have to special order it!

2. I really like it. I think I'm going to get one too. Tell me how it is when you get it!

3. I really want one too. It's very nice IRL. Love it! :heart:

4. I saw that today and it was my favorite out of all the bangles. I wasn't too crazy about the c ones.

5. I bought that one tonight as well as the gold one in the next size up. I must stay away from the Coach store. When I went in to pick up my loot , I ended up spending more $$$ on jewelery. It is addicting!!

6. I love that bangle too. I might want one, so tell us how you like it when you get it!

7. I didn't get the striped 1/2 inch bangle because I don't wear gold...but if I did I totally would have.... I bought a silver one and I love it!

8. I don't really wear gold, but I have this one in several sizes - LOVE it!!! It goes with everything.

9. i have seen the 3/4" white/silver signature bangle on one of the SAs and it was adorable...i've never seen the other bracelets in person.

10. It's very pretty. I'd like to see it in person though. :yes:

11. I think they're very pretty and versatile! I would've gotten it, except I have HUGE hands and I can never get bangles on unless they have a hinge :sad:

12. I bought it today! I have tiny hands, so this one is ALMOST too loose, but I think I can manage it. It is really beautiful! Wearing it to dinner tonight.

13. I like the idea, BUT i just don't wear yellow gold so I didn't think about getting it because I don't want it to clash with anything else I wear