Opinions on this bag

1. I'm hoping some of you ladies have this bag and can give an honest review of it. I picked it up at Nordstrom Rack and I'd love some feedback from those of you have really used it before I decide to keep or return. Thanks. (I borrowed the picture - mine is black)
    [​IMG]

2. It looks warm! haha

3. I'm not a fan but if you like it, who cares what I think?!

4. If you like it then wear it proudly! My opinion, however, is that it would be best worn by someone young and trendy enough to look adorable with it!

5. I saw a white one at my local TJ Maxx...it's cute, but I can't get past the rabbit fur on the trim. They could've used something else.

It's still a really adorable bag for winter :smile:

6. Not crazy about it...sorry!

7. Let us know what you decide to do.

8. If you like it and will use it, that's what matters. It's not my style personally but that doesn't mean you won't love it! If you're just 'eh' about it though, I'd return it and save something that you are 'wow!!!' about! KWIM?

9. I have the matching boots! :tup:

10. I don't care for it, but it would keep your hands warm on a cold day:smile:.

11. It's not really my style, but if you like it you should get it.

12. I have the smaller version of this bag and I love it:tup:

13. I'm not too crazy about it.

14. Honestly.....not crazy about it. But, then it is about what you like that counts. I know how it is when you are not sure...it helps to have other's opinions. But, the only opinion that counts is yours.

15. Don't like it either.