Opinions on this bag please

1. It just doesn't speak to me at all.:shrugs:

2. Kinda drab for me. I'd like it in a different color in in patent or something though.

3. Ok thanks! Just what I needed to hear lol One less bag to buy. I just wanted a gray bag but guess I'll keep looking.

4. It's a pretty grey color and the leather and suede lining look very rich and soft. I love the extra of a suede lining! The shape is classic and simple. I don't think that makes it grandmotherly, but I'm not sure about the bow tie, tho.

5. ^^^ Same here! Bag itself isn't bad its the tassle.

6. I agree about the drabness. I think it would look much better if you could put a colorful scarf on it in place of the gray leather tie.

7. ^^^ That's what I thought too - a pretty scarf, print or solid.

8. I think it's rather pretty. Classic and chic. In a fun way. The ties look like leaves which make it somewhat whimsical.

9. just okay IMO

10. I agree.

11. I think the only reason I wanted it was because of the tie in the middle lol It kinda reminded me of the Kooba Elisha that is sold out. Oh well better to save my money on a bag I really love and don't have to question. Thanks for all the replies! :smile:

12. I have to say, I also really like this bag! It looks very classic and elegant, without being too trendy. I think it looks kinda great, actually!