Opinions on this bag, please!!!!

1. [​IMG]

2. It's not really my style but looks like a nice bag. I'm not a fan of bags that are wider on top than bottom. But if you like it and it's within your price range, go for it!

3. I'm not a fan of crocodile.

4. ^^^Thanks for the opinions!!!

5. IMO, it would look great if it were in another color, like a shade of yellow, green or pink. Well, light colors.

6. the shape reminds me of the ysl downtown. looks a bit small for my taste, but if you really like, you should get it.

7. ^^It is actually really BIG!! And it would be pretty in a lighter color...it comes in electric blue....but this shade of brown is so....gorgeous in person!!

8. Me too, I also thought of the YSL bag. I like it!
    Regina :tup:

9. I love the color and croc embossing, but not so much the shape of the bag. I feel kind of meh about it, don't love it or hate it.

10. OP, not sure how old you are, but it looks like of middle aged woman stuffy to me. Something my mom would carry with matching brown croc shoes. It's pretty, but just not the balance of fun/sexy/expensive that I like.

11. the color is nice but i don't know about the texture.

12. I like it.

13. I also agree that it reminds me a lot of the YSL Downtown. I love the color but I'm not crazy about the croc print or the hardware.

14. It looks small. Too small! And not really my style.